SIMPLIFYING CONSTRUCTION PROCEDURE
On March 20, 2019 the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted the Order No. 236 which introduces amendments to the list of construction works which do not require permits and commissioning.
The List was amended by adding the following works:
- reconstruction works carried out in residential and non-residential buildings (if fencing and bearing structures as well as general engineering systems remain intact) of consequence classes - CC1, CC2 and CC3;
- providing buildings and constructions with devices for keeping a separate account of thermal energy, hot and cold water;
- reconstruction or technical re-equipment of electric networks with a voltage up to 10 kV;
- thermal insulation of commissioned residential buildings (walls, roof, attics, technical and basement floors) (consequence class of buildings - CC1 and CC2);
- reconstruction of prisons, pre-trial detention centers and other penitentiary institutions;
- new construction, reconstruction, restoration, capital repair of buildings in military towns (except residential buildings), military airfields, arsenals, bases, warehouses and utility facilities.
At the same time the works related to technical re-equipment of internal gas supply systems (including special ones) are excluded from the List.
Please note the List still is not applicable to cultural heritage monuments.
Moreover, construction works on new construction, reconstruction, restoration, capital repairs and technical re-equipment must comply with the requirements established by the Law, construction norms, standards and rules as well as design documentation, developed and approved in accordance with the procedure under the Law.
The new amendments entered into force on March 20, 2019.
Should you have any questions with respect to above or require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Vladyslav Kysil (email@example.com) or Mr. Mykhailo Semka (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will be pleased to assist You. Information contained in this overview is not intended to provide legal advice and should not be relied on or treated as a substitute for specific advice concerning individual situations.